“https://www.hab.cl/buy-aciphex-baikal-pharmacycom-rtlx” returned the following business categories:
- Cable and Other Subscription Programming
- Data Processing, Hosting and Related Services
- Motion Picture and Video Industries
- Newspaper, Periodical, Book and Directory Publishers
- Other Information Services
- Other Telecommunications
- Radio and Television Broadcasting
- Satellite Telecommunications
- Software Publishers
- Sound Recording Industries
- Wired Telecommunications Carriers
- Wireless Telecommunications Carriers (except Satellite)
This industry includes businesses that create information into a commodity. This includes production and distribution, transmission, data or communications; and those business that process data. It includes: (1) newspaper, periodical, book and directory publishing; (2) software publishing; (3) motion picture and video industries; (4) sound recording; (5) radio, television, cable and subscription broadcasting; (6) wired, wireless, satellite and other telecommunications; (7) data processing, hosting and related services; and (8) other information services.View Business Category
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Natural Gas Distribution
- Water, Sewage and Other Systems
This industry includes businesses engaged in the provision of utility services: electric power, natural gas, steam supply, water supply, and sewage removal. Businesses that support activities for these utilities are also included in this business category.View Business Category
Can’t find your business category?
- Re-try your search using another term or keyword to describe your business type. Check spelling. Also, singular versions of words work best (e.g., “plumber,” not “plumbers”).
- Visit the Browse Categories page to view the complete list of business categories supported by the portal.
- If your attempts continue to fail after trying the above, you should understand that not all business types require a specific license from the State of Florida to operate. However, you will probably need to register with the Florida Department of State, the Internal Revenue Service and the Florida Department of Revenue to be ready to move forward. We have provided a checklist with general considerations for all businesses in the State of Florida
- Visit the About, FAQ, or eGuide links for more information.
- Provide feedback to the portal’s webmaster.